Author Topic: Is the flushing the key?  (Read 10802 times)

Nas.Car

Is the flushing the key?
« on: April 10, 2014, 06:10:07 AM »
Hello everyone, I wanted to share this thought with you , in case it may be helpful. I hope that is not a stupid thought .

Well, I state that I am an allergy and low testosterone sufferer and most of the drugs that I take, they usually cause some flushing in the first half an hour of taking it.
Well, I noticed that when I experienced flushing caused by drugs that have nothing to do with the p.o.i.s remedial methods, as the Mepartricine and I had an ejaculation in the hours after , the next day I didn't experienced many p.o.i.s symptoms and I did not understand how ever.
So I thought that there is a possibility that the key is not in the niacin flush reaction but in flushing itself, due to vasodilation.

Furthermore , I wanted to leave a specific question:

I Repeat that I suffer from low testosterone but mainly I experience flu-like symptoms, so I wish to know if  there is anyone, like me, who has physical symptoms with a low testosterone and... If so, may a testosterone level treatment improve flu-like symptoms related to pois?

Thank you all for your attention and for your reply.

Greetings and best wishes to all
« Last Edit: April 10, 2014, 06:11:51 AM by Nas.Car »

FloppyBanana

Re: Is the flushing the key?
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2014, 05:04:42 PM »
Hi NASCAR
That's an interesting first point you raise.
FB
30 years of POIS. Mytelase after O with Iceman breathing technique.

Nas.Car

« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2014, 05:57:11 AM »
Hi fb, thank you. I hope to get more opinions soon.

b_jim

« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2014, 01:31:51 PM »
If flushing help with Pois, does it mean vaso-constriction itself is the cause of auto-immune or auto-allergic reaction ?
Taurine = Anti-Pois
Lyme disease "cured" in 2020.

POISrival

« Reply #4 on: April 15, 2014, 07:47:42 PM »
That's a very valid hypothesis.

I have been improving on a drug that targets Cardiovascular diseases.

If flushing help with Pois, does it mean vaso-constriction itself is the cause of auto-immune or auto-allergic reaction ?

Auto-immune and Allergic reactions include inflammatory changes in their cascade. Vaso-constriction(Especially sever ones) can lead to inflammation too.

MAY BE, after Orgasm, the Sympathetic system fires up leading to remarkable changes in body hormones especially the vaso-constrictors, leading to inflammation in all body organs. This explains pain in joints (Arthritis), disturbances in the digestive system, Sensitivity to light (It's an important sign of meningitis)

The nervous system sitting on the top of the chain could explain a lot.. like why lots of people get positive results from placebo drugs in the beginning of taking them.  Someone on here reported that he totally had NO POIS for two weeks when he got rid of a source of Stress in his life. I have seen a case on the internet about a guy who suffers from pois symptoms only after masturbation, but never with his wife. One of the research papers I have received from demografx represented a case on a guy who had POIS due to his beliefs that Semen sucks up all the important elements in his body. Different responses to Nocturnal emissions and Different forms of ejaculation by POISers raise the same point.
POIS is my worst enemy

Nightingale

« Reply #5 on: April 15, 2014, 09:56:26 PM »
I like your thinking drmmeha.

I'm very much in the camp that dysfunction of the nervous system is our main culprit. I was happy to see Dr. Komisurak was thinking the same. I have a long history of psychiatric/neurological problems that all are stranger than the average case. I have been a puzzle for my family doctor all the way up to the head of psychiatry at the NIH.

Sympathetic/Parasympathetic tone can be tied to everything I suffer from with POIS.

On the issue of inflammation, I've said already I stopped taking niacin because I can't achieve a flush anymore due to the meds I take, but I've found as good if not better success taking a hefty dose of NSAIDS 1-2 hours before ejaculation. As one of my main symptoms is sore/tight muscles, it's a big relief. My cognitive issues though... I have only flashes of my full functionality. How sweet it is when it happens...
Turmeric and Rosemary 30-45 minutes before orgasm for anti-inflammatory and immune support has helped me a lot. Faster and easier than niacin approach.

Jon

« Reply #6 on: April 16, 2014, 05:00:45 PM »
Nightingale,

I agree that it has a lot to do with nervous system function. A terrible nervous system reaction can have an affect on the brain and body. I personally have had POIS for 11 years now. Mine is constant. Sex drastically shifts my whole mindset. I'm a 27 year old young man. At first the hot flashes and pains were just as bad as the mental but now the mental is so bad I don't even notice the physical anymore. Now I feel my mental energy getting weaker over time and sometimes I am now am like a statue during the day unable to take in any stimuli around me. I have trouble talking on the phone and reacting normally to things. Speech and tone is also very impaired. Niacin works but only so much.

Inflammation is also a part of it. I can get groin pain after sex although I a,most fully abstain. My sinuses are always puffy and Im sure you'll relate when I say my head feels very heavy and tight. Its all the time for me, I never fully leave POIS. I used to take vitamin c and proteins after sex but now they only hurt me. I'm currently working shifts to show my stuff to a new job but I can't properly communicate with people and be alert so I don't know if it will work out. Noise in general can be alarming to me, I don't take it in properly. Seems like I'm headed down even further.

I've tried everything over the years. I feel helpless. I'm right there with you guys,

Jon.
My cognitive symptoms started suddenly during an orgasm when I was 16. I then developed my POIS and cognitive/physical symptoms became very severe. Had to leave work and school. This year I had 60% success with regimen. Recently the symptoms have gotten worse again. Let's help each other.

Jon

« Reply #7 on: April 16, 2014, 05:02:42 PM »
Very interesting, drmmeha. What are your symptoms? And what drugs have helped you?

Best,

Jon.

Auto-immune and Allergic reactions include inflammatory changes in their cascade. Vaso-constriction(Especially sever ones) can lead to inflammation too.

MAY BE, after Orgasm, the Sympathetic system fires up leading to remarkable changes in body hormones especially the vaso-constrictors, leading to inflammation in all body organs. This explains pain in joints (Arthritis), disturbances in the digestive system, Sensitivity to light (It's an important sign of meningitis)

The nervous system sitting on the top of the chain could explain a lot.. like why lots of people get positive results from placebo drugs in the beginning of taking them.  Someone on here reported that he totally had NO POIS for two weeks when he got rid of a source of Stress in his life. I have seen a case on the internet about a guy who suffers from pois symptoms only after masturbation, but never with his wife. One of the research papers I have received from demografx represented a case on a guy who had POIS due to his beliefs that Semen sucks up all the important elements in his body. Different responses to Nocturnal emissions and Different forms of ejaculation by POISers raise the same point.
My cognitive symptoms started suddenly during an orgasm when I was 16. I then developed my POIS and cognitive/physical symptoms became very severe. Had to leave work and school. This year I had 60% success with regimen. Recently the symptoms have gotten worse again. Let's help each other.

sameer7777

• pls send what ever working pls thankyou
« Reply #8 on: April 16, 2014, 06:20:18 PM »
yes what with the cardio meds ..... should we try that ......i am thinking to ascard should i ?????/
pls don't expose me.
AFTER SEX/MASTERBATION (FLU LIKE SYMPTOMS)
1)BACK NECK PAIN GOES TO DOWN SPINE
2)NERVES LIKE SQUEEZED OUT
3)MORNING FEET NERVES PAIN
4)NASAL INFLAMMATION
5)BRAIN FOG
6)DEPRESSION
7)HIGH SUGAR LEVELS (TRIED INSULIN FOR 1 YEAR MAKE ME MORE SICK

sameer7777

• pls send what ever working pls thankyou
« Reply #9 on: April 16, 2014, 06:23:15 PM »
i feel same with puffy nostrils ..... and head stiffness , is it due to deviated nose bone .... i have that too but not too much ...... pls can u contact me ....
pls don't expose me.
AFTER SEX/MASTERBATION (FLU LIKE SYMPTOMS)
1)BACK NECK PAIN GOES TO DOWN SPINE
2)NERVES LIKE SQUEEZED OUT
3)MORNING FEET NERVES PAIN
4)NASAL INFLAMMATION
5)BRAIN FOG
6)DEPRESSION
7)HIGH SUGAR LEVELS (TRIED INSULIN FOR 1 YEAR MAKE ME MORE SICK

POISrival

« Reply #10 on: April 16, 2014, 07:50:27 PM »
I like your thinking drmmeha.

I'm very much in the camp that dysfunction of the nervous system is our main culprit. I was happy to see Dr. Komisurak was thinking the same. I have a long history of psychiatric/neurological problems that all are stranger than the average case. I have been a puzzle for my family doctor all the way up to the head of psychiatry at the NIH.

Sympathetic/Parasympathetic tone can be tied to everything I suffer from with POIS.

On the issue of inflammation, I've said already I stopped taking niacin because I can't achieve a flush anymore due to the meds I take, but I've found as good if not better success taking a hefty dose of NSAIDS 1-2 hours before ejaculation. As one of my main symptoms is sore/tight muscles, it's a big relief. My cognitive issues though... I have only flashes of my full functionality. How sweet it is when it happens...

Thank you Nightingale

I'm glad NSAIDs work for you.
POIS is my worst enemy

POISrival

« Reply #11 on: April 16, 2014, 08:12:44 PM »
Very interesting, drmmeha. What are your symptoms? And what drugs have helped you?

Best,

Jon.

Hello Jon,

My symptoms are pretty much similar to any POISer. Mainly, I get brain fog, depression, sense of being furious with everything, severe tightness in the right side of my neck and Pressure in my head. Sometimes, I get Photophobia, Phonophobia, Tachychardia, fluctuation of blood pressure (remarkable palpitation in the beginning of a POIS episode and remarkable hypotension at the end of it, i measured it once and it was 90/60), Epistaxis , eyes blodshot and pain in my joints.

I have been taking Inderal (Propanolol Hydrochloride)l for a few weeks  and It helps me a lot. Please, check its risks and side effects with your doctor if you are willing to try it.
More info about that: http://poiscenter.com/forums/index.php?topic=1272.0
Diclofenac (voltaren) helped me too, but it has risks too so I stopped taking it.
Cyanocobalamin (Vit B12 -oral)+ green tea + sports + good night sleep helps me with the fatigue of POIS.

I hope you find this helpful

POIS is my worst enemy