Author Topic: Where to find a Doctor/Physician POIS aware near you?  (Read 3409 times)

POISER

Where to find a Doctor/Physician POIS aware near you?
« on: April 07, 2014, 05:33:52 PM »
Hello,

First of all, thank you all for the numerous tips and pieces of advice on this forum ! It is good to know we're not alone in this situation.

I'm not sure many doctors are aware of the condition (I called a few myself) so I thought this subject may be useful to several of us.
I recently discovered that what I had for years was POIS ; I currently live in France near Paris and I don't know where to find a doctor aware of the condition and knowing about the medications that might bring relief to the symptoms.

Does anyone leaves in the area and knows a doctor "POIS aware" ?

That would be of great help.

Thanks a lot !

sameer7777

• pls send what ever working pls thankyou
Re: Where to find a Doctor/Physician POIS aware near you?
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2014, 05:55:40 PM »
Try vitamin b shots .......then tell b1 , b6 , b12
pls don't expose me.
AFTER SEX/MASTERBATION (FLU LIKE SYMPTOMS)
1)BACK NECK PAIN GOES TO DOWN SPINE
2)NERVES LIKE SQUEEZED OUT
3)MORNING FEET NERVES PAIN
4)NASAL INFLAMMATION
5)BRAIN FOG
6)DEPRESSION
7)HIGH SUGAR LEVELS (TRIED INSULIN FOR 1 YEAR MAKE ME MORE SICK

POISER

« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2014, 08:00:20 AM »
Hi Sameer,

Thanks for the advice, I tried all the solutions (not requiring prescription) I could find on the websites & forums, it didn't help. Now I need to try prescription medication, and I'd rather find the right practitioner !

Defsync

« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2014, 08:33:58 PM »
im beginning to wonder if we shouldnt get together a list of doctors who you can connect with online that are familiar with POIS who would be willing to prescribe medications like Lyrica (which im my honest opinion is the best so far for relieving the symptoms, including cognitive dysfunction).

I myself cant get a doctor around where I live to take me seriously in prescribing something like Lyrica for a condition that is so little known about.

demografx

• Administrator
  • All of us working together to defeat POIS!
« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2014, 12:03:18 AM »
Defsync, what did you learn about Lyrica? And how ?
10 years of significant POIS-reduction, treatment consisting of daily (365 days/year) testosterone patches.

TRT must be checked out carefully with your doctor due to fertility, cardiac and other risks.

40+ years of severe 4-days-POIS, married, raised a family, started/ran a business

sameer7777

« Reply #5 on: April 22, 2014, 01:49:01 AM »
Lyrica  what is that???
pls don't expose me.
4)NASAL INFLAMMATION
5)BRAIN FOG
6)DEPRESSION

sameer7777

« Reply #6 on: April 22, 2014, 06:28:58 AM »
i can get easily ..... will this help how to take pls guide
paragablin , company physer is really good i will try tonight ......looks good thansks
« Last Edit: April 22, 2014, 07:12:53 AM by sameer7777 »
pls don't expose me.
4)NASAL INFLAMMATION
5)BRAIN FOG
6)DEPRESSION

LAPOISSE

« Reply #7 on: April 22, 2014, 08:04:04 AM »
Hello,

First of all, thank you all for the numerous tips and pieces of advice on this forum ! It is good to know we're not alone in this situation.

I'm not sure many doctors are aware of the condition (I called a few myself) so I thought this subject may be useful to several of us.
I recently discovered that what I had for years was POIS ; I currently live in France near Paris and I don't know where to find a doctor aware of the condition and knowing about the medications that might bring relief to the symptoms.

Does anyone leaves in the area and knows a doctor "POIS aware" ?

That would be of great help.

Thanks a lot !

Hey POISER,

I live in France either, near Bordeaux ; There is as far as I know 3/4 POISer's here in the forum ; Unfortunately so far we havn't found any doc who was able to help ; They'll test you for everything and when they get bored, tell you that it's psychosomatic and prescribe you SSRI.

The only "aware" doc in Europe is probably Pr Waldinger in Netherland but there si no consensus on his approach and his research based on semen allergy seems a bit static.

We have been talking in this forum about numerous way to help ; you probably have to pick up in this different solutions an see which one helps for you.