Author Topic: Lugols iodine on scrotum  (Read 19835 times)

POIS_DICK

Lugols iodine on scrotum
« on: December 26, 2013, 09:33:23 PM »
Greetings fellow POIS sufferers, it's great to have finally found a community who understands the symptoms of this condition. The best thing I do for symptoms is rub some lugols iodine on my nuts after orgasm and days following. This is the lugols solution I use as it was recommended by the yahoo iodine group, it's supposed to be very high quality [Commercial Link Deleteted - Daveman]. Be careful though, the first time I did it I put too much and it burned like crazy and left a scab. Now I put mix the solution with grape seed oil and water it down a little and there's no more burning or scabs. This remedy along with fenugreek, niacin, NAC, relora, and acetylcarnitine (for cognitive issues) relives the symptoms to a great extent. I also take the lugols internally with selenium (you need the selenium if you take it internally or you could develop thyroid issuses) and before bed I paint my temples and inbetween my eyebrows (third eye) with it, which helps relieve the famous POIS headache.
« Last Edit: December 27, 2013, 07:33:00 AM by Daveman »

b_jim

Re: Lugols iodine on scrotum
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2013, 02:44:45 AM »
Hi and welcome.
I know only 1 case of Pois who have improvement with iodine :
http://curezone.com/forums/am.asp?i=1917234

Post ejaculatory fatigue

I think I have been a little shy about this one, but maybe just lazy....

for the past few months I have had 1 to 2 days of fatigue after ejaculation. I was really depressed about it. On top of everything else now I can't have sex without really paying for it? It would come on about 2 hours post ejaculation.

so, I still had some hydrocortizone around so I tried taking some several times and it didn't touch it.

then, I don't remember what inspired me to try this but I tried taking 100mg of Lugol's right after ejaculation and walla, no fatigue! Crazy crazy!

and I am typically taking about 200mg of iodine, 100mg of lugol's and 90-120mg of sski
but something about the timing seems to matter.

From my experience, iodine don't help my Pois. I have try one or two supplements without succes.
But it seems we don't use iodine with your particular method :)

« Last Edit: December 27, 2013, 02:47:25 AM by b_jim »
Taurine = Anti-Pois
Lyme disease "cured" in 2020.

Daveman

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2013, 07:35:51 AM »
Greetings fellow POIS sufferers, it's great to have finally found a community who understands the symptoms of this condition. The best thing I do for symptoms is rub some lugols iodine on my nuts after orgasm and days following. This is the lugols solution I use as it was recommended by the yahoo iodine group, it's supposed to be very high quality [Commercial Link Deleteted - Daveman]. Be careful though, the first time I did it I put too much and it burned like crazy and left a scab. Now I put mix the solution with grape seed oil and water it down a little and there's no more burning or scabs. This remedy along with fenugreek, niacin, NAC, relora, and acetylcarnitine (for cognitive issues) relives the symptoms to a great extent. I also take the lugols internally with selenium (you need the selenium if you take it internally or you could develop thyroid issuses) and before bed I paint my temples and inbetween my eyebrows (third eye) with it, which helps relieve the famous POIS headache.

I really hope you aren't pulling our legs.

This sounds like a dangerous and very aggressive approach. I certainly wouldn't recommend drinking iodine. Nor painting your scrotums or faces!

It is very likely that one of the other remedies is responsible for the relief of symptoms.

WITHOUT RESEARCH THERE WILL BE NO CURE!
Sessions 5 to 9 days, mostly Flu-like, joints, digestion problems, light cognitive.
Niacin has changed my lif though, now 1 day MAX.
Somewhere in this interaction with Niacin is the answer!

Chris

« Reply #3 on: December 27, 2013, 08:48:58 AM »
 [/quote]

This sounds like a dangerous and very aggressive approach. I certainly wouldn't recommend drinking iodine. Nor painting your scrotums or faces!

[/quote]

I get the same feeling here..

POIS_DICK

« Reply #4 on: December 27, 2013, 02:40:37 PM »

It is very likely that one of the other remedies is responsible for the relief of symptoms.

drinking the iodine doesn't help as much as painting the scrotum, I think it helps replenish the sperm quicker as it makes your balls huge. Most people are iodine deficient anyway because of fluoride in the water and bromides in bread. Is there a reason you wouldn't suggest taking iodine? There's lots of research stating how it balances hormones, I think that's the main cause of this POIS hell, it's a hormone imbalance. Very small amounts of borax will help balance hormones as well. I've been doing the iodine/borax combo for years and my libido is through the roof.

Daveman

• Administrator
« Reply #5 on: December 27, 2013, 02:54:17 PM »
We're not trained well enough here to make those kinds of recommendations.

It's much more likely that something like the niacin is helping much more than the iodine.

WITHOUT RESEARCH THERE WILL BE NO CURE!
Sessions 5 to 9 days, mostly Flu-like, joints, digestion problems, light cognitive.
Niacin has changed my lif though, now 1 day MAX.
Somewhere in this interaction with Niacin is the answer!

b_jim

« Reply #6 on: October 25, 2016, 03:04:13 PM »
A document about iodine, wrote by several MD :
https://fr.scribd.com/doc/1959949/IODINE-Solution-to-Healthproblems

It seems lots of people have iodine deficiency and iodine is a cofactor of lot of sexual hormones.
Iodine seems linked to acne.
I'm searching if iodine is present in human semen or not.
I should test iodine for my next bloodtest.
« Last Edit: October 25, 2016, 03:33:57 PM by b_jim »
Taurine = Anti-Pois
Lyme disease "cured" in 2020.

demografx

• Administrator
  • All of us working together to defeat POIS!
« Reply #7 on: October 25, 2016, 05:08:42 PM »
Thanks, b_jim.
10 years of significant POIS-reduction, treatment consisting of daily (365 days/year) testosterone patches.

TRT must be checked out carefully with your doctor due to fertility, cardiac and other risks.

40+ years of severe 4-days-POIS, married, raised a family, started/ran a business

Hadouken

• Recently realized I had POIS
« Reply #8 on: April 27, 2021, 11:23:41 AM »
I have tried the brownstien protocal involving taking insane amounts of iodine. To be fare I did it wrong by taking monstrous amount of iodine as well as painting detoxodine on my go nads.
After doing this for a few days I had insane surge in energy that I decided to discharge by sprinting like a maniac. That caused a bonk, and I think it taxed my adrenals.
At the time I was high-dosing no-salt (potassium). This whole incident caused me to feel extremely bad, heart felt like there is a rod in it and was beating in a very odd manner. Also my pee was consistently clear and I had kidney pain which I never had before. This lasted for 1 week of pure hell.

Funny enough though. Around after that incident my nocturnal emissions stopped causing physical releases. I don?t know if I fried my system some how or fixed something unintentionally.
But I definitely do not recommend highdosing iodine. It is extremely dangerous and can lead you to the er.

I recommend introducing iodized salt or algae slowly if you want to increase iodine.