Author Topic: 2nd Thoughts about Niacin?  (Read 3444 times)

Jmari

2nd Thoughts about Niacin?
« on: November 14, 2013, 06:39:51 PM »
As a person who suffers from POIS, I have taken Niacin shortly after ejaculation and have found it to be extremely helpful in alleviating the physical and cognitive dysfunction. The first time I took it, I flushed really hard for almost an hour and couldn't sleep. I still try to avoid ejaculating as much as I can, because I don't care for the side effects of Niacin. For instance, the third time I tried it, I waited almost two hours for the flush and when it occurred it hit hard, right in the middle of my lecture class, I was extremely embarrassed and tried to hide my face with my arms, it got worse as I started to tingle all over and my body was engulfed in heat. I left the class and went for a walk and drank tons of water, after an hour the flush subsided and POIS symptoms were non existent. However my skin felt and smelled of some trace element and I felt different for the whole day. I don't know what is worse the POIS or its overly effective treatment? I have heard that Niacin can alter ones mood, blood pressure, and even put enormous stress on the heart,. I feel that this my case. Are there other alternative s?

Suppertime

Re: 2nd Thoughts about Niacin?
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2013, 02:21:01 AM »
Just take it at midnight. I find the effects of Niacin last until the next day.

Are your dosage too high? I'm taking 250mg.

b_jim

« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2013, 02:57:00 AM »
Welcome Jmari. Can you give dosage and brand (or type of nicine : nicotinic acid / nicotinamide) ?
I think you could try to take lower dosage but 2 hours before orgasm (if possible).
Taurine = Anti-Pois
Lyme disease "cured" in 2020.

Daveman

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2013, 09:52:37 AM »
As a person who suffers from POIS, I have taken Niacin shortly after ejaculation and have found it to be extremely helpful in alleviating the physical and cognitive dysfunction. The first time I took it, I flushed really hard for almost an hour and couldn't sleep. I still try to avoid ejaculating as much as I can, because I don't care for the side effects of Niacin. For instance, the third time I tried it, I waited almost two hours for the flush and when it occurred it hit hard, right in the middle of my lecture class, I was extremely embarrassed and tried to hide my face with my arms, it got worse as I started to tingle all over and my body was engulfed in heat. I left the class and went for a walk and drank tons of water, after an hour the flush subsided and POIS symptoms were non existent. However my skin felt and smelled of some trace element and I felt different for the whole day. I don't know what is worse the POIS or its overly effective treatment? I have heard that Niacin can alter ones mood, blood pressure, and even put enormous stress on the heart,. I feel that this my case. Are there other alternative s?

Yes, before ejaculation is much more effective. Also if it took a long time to come on, and then finally hit hard, it is probably slow release.

You should use pure niacin, not the slow release, Usually 100mg is enough (as long as you have not eaten for a good 4 hours ahead of time.

Also the slow release is a lot harder on the system. liver mostly.

With normal niacin, the flush comes within about 20 minutes, no more. and should only last about 10 or 15 minutes.

You should get the flush, let it pass and THEN have the orgasm. Very effective.

WITHOUT RESEARCH THERE WILL BE NO CURE!
Sessions 5 to 9 days, mostly Flu-like, joints, digestion problems, light cognitive.
Niacin has changed my lif though, now 1 day MAX.
Somewhere in this interaction with Niacin is the answer!