Author Topic: Decompose semen  (Read 8549 times)

demografx

• Administrator
Re: Decompose semen
« Reply #15 on: June 14, 2013, 03:32:34 PM »
This is the article that was NOT approved [it was rejected] by Waldinger, according to the letter from Egypt:
http://f1000research.com/articles/2-113/v1

My opinion: it was a hurtful, unnecessary, competitive slam by W!
« Last Edit: June 14, 2013, 03:40:20 PM by demografx »
Usually have major POIS-reduction, treatment consisting of daily (365 days/year) testosterone patches.

TRT must be checked out carefully with your doctor due to fertility, cardiac and other risks associated with it.

40+ years of severe 4-days-POIS, married, raised a family, started/ran a business.

poiseidon

« Reply #16 on: June 15, 2013, 05:36:58 AM »
Ok let me get this straight. For Dr. Yasen its scientifically unacceptable the immune theory. Moreover the desens therapy is just a placebo at best, if not dangerous.
For Dr. Yasen it's more likely an atopic hypothesis. He tries to tell Dr. Waldinger which pretetends not to listen refusing his papers and not replying his mails and stealing the atopy theory instead.
This is what i got about the whole thing. Is that what happened?

But I just don't understand.. Some users like vandemolen reported some improvement with desens. Are all of them a placebo effect ?
After spending loads on supplements I found out that the only thing that works is abstinence. Full stop. And it's free.
Meditation if done correctly is great too.
Also avoiding computers produce faster recoveries and fewer temptations.

demografx

• Administrator
« Reply #17 on: June 15, 2013, 09:34:44 AM »
I wouldn't rule that out. We are all desperate.

Just my opinion, but I see more danger than benefit with desens.
« Last Edit: June 15, 2013, 09:36:46 AM by demografx »
Usually have major POIS-reduction, treatment consisting of daily (365 days/year) testosterone patches.

TRT must be checked out carefully with your doctor due to fertility, cardiac and other risks associated with it.

40+ years of severe 4-days-POIS, married, raised a family, started/ran a business.